Is it smart to enlist in the Marine Corps after community college?

I Just finished up my second year of community college, and plan on graduating this December with 2 AA's in Business and Economics. I ended up having two AA's because my first year of school was done in Florida, than I moved to California for my second. so I took more classes than required due to the... show more I Just finished up my second year of community college, and plan on graduating this December with 2 AA's in Business and Economics. I ended up having two AA's because my first year of school was done in Florida, than I moved to California for my second. so I took more classes than required due to the different prerequisites is both states. With that being said I hate college and the thought of having to go for 2-3 more years to obtain a BA makes me sick. Enlisting in the Marine Corps has been something I've wanted to do since high school graduation (2 years ago today), but I was talked out of it by my family and girlfriend at the time. If I'm able to stick school out till I get my AA will that lead to any benefits while enlisted? I've been told that after basic you go in as an E-3 rather than an E-1 but that's about it. I don't want to enlist as an escape route for school, but more so I want to be apart of something bigger than myself.