Why this manager is behaving this way???

this crazy person. First she never mention anything nice about people from my culture. She only mentioned us in an email when someone called an employee a student this employee was from my culture. She wrote it like she complimenting her.then my supervisor emailed me asking me to do a quarterly evaluation.Only me,... show more this crazy person. First she never mention anything nice about people from my culture. She only mentioned us in an email when someone called an employee a student this employee was from my culture. She wrote it like she complimenting her.then my supervisor emailed me asking me to do a quarterly evaluation.Only me, said that I am not allowed to discuss about it nor email them back. I went to this manager and I asked her if she knows about this. She just laughed and treated me like an idiot. I said if you are doing this only for me. This evaluation only for me. Then thats not right. I will not do it. she was shocked that I stood up for myself. after that happened she stopped talking to me. She just stand behind my back while I am working. once I asked her boss for a question. then the manager sent an email saying that we should not speak to the department leaders. I know that her boss had no issues. She always tell me to speak with her whenever. She has an open door policy. the other thing, the department send us to four branched to work. when we go there we have to email the whole department a report. I sent something really serious about something that need an urgent fix but since I was there on the weekend the maintenance refused to fix it and asked to have someone to take care of it during the week. Then this manager just ignored my email. Her boss came from vacation a week later and she sent an email saying that she is taking care of it. she sent to the whole department.
4 answers 4