Is there a name for a nut that rotates on one of its side?

I'm building a rotating DSLR camera slide and need a threaded nut welded/mounted on one of its side to a rotating base much like a lazy susan. Imagine a coin spinning on a table top, the threaded nut is the coin rotating standing up freely. Is there a name for this type of spinning nut?
1 answer 1