Car comfort question?

Alright, this might be considered a crazy question, but I used to drive a lancer with coilovers, and that car recently died (Mitsubishi makes junk). So now i'm driving a Subaru outback for the time being. In my opinion, the lancer with coils was comfortable, sure it was extremely firm, as were the seats, but I... show more Alright, this might be considered a crazy question, but I used to drive a lancer with coilovers, and that car recently died (Mitsubishi makes junk). So now i'm driving a Subaru outback for the time being. In my opinion, the lancer with coils was comfortable, sure it was extremely firm, as were the seats, but I never had a problem with comfort. Now this outback is killing me, it rides just so soft, I cant stand it. Every time you go over a bump, you can feel the shock move a lot and the seats are so soft its really bothering me. Would anyone consider this normal or am I just used to the hyper stiff ride?
Update: 2015 with 40k on it so probably not worn out yet, could be getting close but most make it to at least 60k
Update 2: If they're complaining the car is stiff, they've got problems, the ride is softer than a memory foam mattress