What is the name of the rubber grommet around the key slot/lock cylinder on the trunk of a Mustang?

This grommet is rotted out on my trunk and I am having the hardest time finding a replacement. Does anyone know what the official name of the grommet is or even better the part number? I don’t know which years have it but the 99-04s do.
5 answers 5