How to stop being extremely jealous of the guy who's stealing my girl?

This guy is her "type" Musician. Graphic Designer. Heavily involved in the punk rock music scene Always going to shows and stuff. He's a stoner. She thinks it's so fascinating that he works in his field of interest, for musical artists, designing their album covers and logos, and working on... show more This guy is her "type" Musician. Graphic Designer. Heavily involved in the punk rock music scene Always going to shows and stuff. He's a stoner. She thinks it's so fascinating that he works in his field of interest, for musical artists, designing their album covers and logos, and working on banners for record stores and skate shops. I'm not a looker, but she should be able to get past that for someone who will be there for her and not be high out of his mind on who knows what. As soon as I met this guy for the first time, I thought "holy ѕhit, he looks just like Judd Nelson when he was young". And I'm serious here, looks just like him in the Breakfast Club. Same hair and everything, it makes me so mad that this is the type she's into. I brought it up to kinda subtly point out that she's going for a loser, 'cause the character's also a loser (Stoner, drinking, no realistic plans for the future) and she got excited about it. "I know he does! He's told that constantly though, someone even bought him a little figure as a joke because that's how often he's told it" and she starts laughing and blushing like a little girl. Pathetic behaviour. Real great, John Bender walks into my real life, goes into graphic design and hijacks my life. Just my luck. I'm so bitter. I want to rip his stupid leather jacket off her shoulders when she's wearing it. I've been tempted to steal one of his stupid band pins off of the jacket too, just out of spite. But I have to act like an adult here.
Update: I guess she's not exactly "mine" yet. But I've been trying for so long and this guy just comes in and sweeps her off her feet. I'm really boiling about this.