Moving truck companies with hitch&car dolly packages?

I have plans to move (from California to Oregon)and I m looking for a small truck/van to fit my stuff in and to hitch and attach a car dolly to the back of it and tow my car along with it. I have already looked up U-Haul (they have it) I would like to see more options if you guys can think of any I already tried... show more I have plans to move (from California to Oregon)and I m looking for a small truck/van to fit my stuff in and to hitch and attach a car dolly to the back of it and tow my car along with it. I have already looked up U-Haul (they have it)

I would like to see more options if you guys can think of any I already tried Penske (too expensive) and Enterprise (doesn t have tow dollies or hitches attached)

most of the websites that I ve been looking at have only been showing me truck and van rentals only. Ive barely seen anything that said towing cars or anything like that.

oh and by the way I ll be moving all of my stuff into the van/truck myself (it s just a one bedroom) I won t need any movers just a hitch and car dolly to attach my car to the back to.

also if it s a small company (where you might need to return the truck to the original place) that s fine as well because I will have someone drive me upstate and then possibly drive back if they don t get a plane ticket and fly back

Please shed some light if you can😁.
Thank you,
College student figuring things out.