How to deal with a bat sh*t crazy person I work with?

Well for a long time shes been ignoring the rules. I cant let her in without being screened(checked for weapons), shes been breaking the rules for a while. Just recently she told my terrible supervisor, who told me to break the clients rules. So I told the manager and the head supervisor.. get this, this... show more Well for a long time shes been ignoring the rules. I cant let her in without being screened(checked for weapons), shes been breaking the rules for a while.

Just recently she told my terrible supervisor, who told me to break the clients rules.

So I told the manager and the head supervisor.. get this, this crazy lady is screwing the manager of MY company.

Every since her boyfriend (my manager) told her she told me to shüt up when I informed her on the rules for the 200th time (2 cover my butt.)

After work she waited for me and stared with her eyes wide open, took equipment that she wasnt supposed to take and took it to the area shes not supposed to go to after the screëners are gone. (She cant get checked.)

Isnt this just a tad creepy. How to deal with this?
Update: One paragraph was confusing, the head supervisor and manager was on my side
Update 2: Alconpone- im a woman.