Earlobe piercing infected after 5 months...is it going to heal?

I got both of my earlobes pierced about 5 months ago at a very sterile place. They did a great job and I had no issues at first. Then after 5 months I noticed one side got inflamed and infected, and had a little pus coming out. Now I've been cleaning both sides for about a week now. It doesn't look... show more I got both of my earlobes pierced about 5 months ago at a very sterile place. They did a great job and I had no issues at first. Then after 5 months I noticed one side got inflamed and infected, and had a little pus coming out. Now I've been cleaning both sides for about a week now. It doesn't look infected, but the skin under the piercing is slightly darker (like it's bruised). I'm not sure what I should do next, but I know if I take it out the hole may close. Any tips??

Side note: I did change out the original earrings 2 times to real gold earrings. I don't think I have any allergies or anything like that.
Update: Also I've been cleaning it with antibacterial soap. I just rub my hands with the soap in the shower and clean both piercings using the foam, then rinse it out with water. I do that once a day. (this is how the piercer recommended I clean it)