Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 7 months ago

How to I install the google search engine into my browser so I can use it instead of bing?

Update:

I can't find it online. Everything i find assumes that it's already installed and I just need to change the default search engine.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Check the settings and change it

• Lv 7
    7 months ago

go to settings and choose it.

or just use Chrome browser.

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

You don't install it you simply access their site or more to the point you switch your browser's search engine to Google. Depends on what browser you use, but its pretty much the same. Check the settings & there should be a section for the 'default search engine' or something like that.

• 7 months ago

the three solid dots in the top right corner of the browser ... Select your default search engine from the list that includes Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, and AOL. ... You can enter the keyword in your address bar to quickly use.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

What Browser are you using???

All you need to do is change the HOME PAGE.

I will give you the instructions for EDGE:

Open Edge and click on the three dots ... in the upper right corner.

In the Drop down menu click on SETTINGS.

Under the Heading "Open Microsoft Edge With" select "A specific page or pages"

In the Blank field type WWW.GOOGLE.COM and then click on the disk ICON to the right to save.

Do the Same thing under: "Set Your Home Page"

• 7 months ago

What browser are you using? For pretty much all browsers, you can change the default search engine within its settings. I don't know which one you're talking about, so I can't give you more specific instructions.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Make Google your default search engine https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/464?hl...

• 7 months ago

Im dont know, good luck

• 7 months ago

you can have both and use the one you prefer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.