Anybody els VERY HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE game of thrones ending episode today!!! WARING MAJORRRRR SPOILERS AHEAD?

Jon kills Danny( I was soo happy but suddenly had a memorable back lash,) because she was sooo good at the beginning and was killing slave masters to killing an entire city just because of one annoying stupid ancest queen. Btw I wouldv gave the seven kingdoms to Jon( if he didn’t kill Danny, she wouldv took control... show more Jon kills Danny( I was soo happy but suddenly had a memorable back lash,) because she was sooo good at the beginning and was killing slave masters to killing an entire city just because of one annoying stupid ancest queen. Btw I wouldv gave the seven kingdoms to Jon( if he didn’t kill Danny, she wouldv took control of the all the kingdoms like she said) btw why was grey worm acting like he needed to murder someone. He was my favorite until the episode 5 when he started killing Lannister man who surrendered!!( he’s being a coward, I mean I feel he really loved Missandei, but he started acting mad) but am glad he’s going away with his unssuild to Missandeis home island.