Is it possible to hide from immigration officials that my fiancee is an mail order bride if we come up with a story?

So I am planning on getting an marriage broker to set me up with someone as my aunts are having problems setting me up. I am reaching near 30 and I want to get married as my sister who is younger than me is married already. I am going to ho chi minh city next year and I am planning on going to an marriage broker... show more So I am planning on getting an marriage broker to set me up with someone as my aunts are having problems setting me up. I am reaching near 30 and I want to get married as my sister who is younger than me is married already. I am going to ho chi minh city next year and I am planning on going to an marriage broker over there and get them to help me. I heard that they can find someone for you immediately and a wedding can happen within a week. I am planning on whoever I marry I plan on coming up with a plan with her and make up a story so that when US immigration officials ask us where we met we can just say we met through family. I am dying of loneliness and I need to make this work even it means to make up a lie and lie to immigration officials, I'm willing to take the risk for love. Is it possible to hide the fact that she's an mail order bride if we come up with a story ???