How can my team stop this player?

So we are a basketball team and we are on 2 place. In 3 days we are going to play against our rivals that are in 1 place. If we win we go to 1 place. But they have this boy, that he is just too good. He is 16 years old white kid and everyone calls him "MJ". He is very, very strong and fast. He can use his... show more So we are a basketball team and we are on 2 place. In 3 days we are going to play against our rivals that are in 1 place. If we win we go to 1 place. But they have this boy, that he is just too good. He is 16 years old white kid and everyone calls him "MJ". He is very, very strong and fast. He can use his body to just completly destroy 2 or even 3 defenders. He is the best player of the competition. And he normally scores +25 points per game( sometimes even +30). Even our coach is having dificulties to tell us how to stop him. One thing hes not very good at its the 3 point. He rarely trys 3 points. One player that i can relate to this boy is Antetokounmpo just to give you guys an exemple the way he plays. What can my team do to stop him?