Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesOther - Taxes · 7 months ago

Do Trump supporters ever wonder what Trump is trying to hide by refusing to release his tax returns and financial records to Congress?

• zipper

NO! It is none of their business if IRS is happy that is all that matters!

Doubt they will be affected by whatever he has to show. They will just blame it on the liberal media or the democrats. Nothing new really

No, and I wouldn't care if it was Obama or Biden or anyone else who refused to hand over their personal tax returns. They are nobody's business.

Nope. If your tax return was being audited and subject to change, would you publish the incomplete return? If your business enemies were demanding your records, would you go ahead and give them to them? If you had millions of people calling you filthy rich and mad because you were simply successful, would you be thrilled to confirm that?

• A Hunch

Would you publish your tax return even if it wasn't under audit - How the h#ll does Gillabrand live in NYC based on the measly income she says she has. Why don't her husband's investments every result in a gain? Then you have Mr Cheapskate Bernie - My networth is $4M but I donated $18500... geez.

hello

• Linda

He's NOT hiding anything. Qualifications for running for or being elected President; be, at least, 36-years of age, be a Natural Born U.S. Citizen and have lived, in the U.S., for the last 14-years.

Now, you tell me EXACTLY where it says he must release his tax returns????????????

• A Hunch

Erik, what line of the tax return shows "I broke the law"?

speaking of blind followers... when I asked about record poverty and joblessness in 2015, the stock answer was "look at the DOW...yee haw!...scoreboard!!"

wonder if blue can do any better this time around...

Fat Donnie's herd of frothing retarded hyenas could care less.

Trump supporters are stupid and don’t know about that kind of stuff

• Linda

We know the laws! Qualifications for running for and be elected President; be, at least. 36-years of age, be a Natural Born U.S. Citizen and have lived, in the U.S., for the last 14-years.

no, the IRS has them