Do you think this new changing of the name from Climate Change to Climate Crisis is going to change minds?

Update: Go! Go! Go! Joker.
Why Y!A doesn't do something about that mental case, I'll never know. He is one sick person.
Update 2: Diarrhea: Joker isn't messing up this site nearly as much as you. I hope he does something to help clean it up. This site can be very useful for getting out the truth. But you insane malcontents have messed it up. Admit it now, you are sick individuals with no scientific comprehension. All you can do is throw... show more Diarrhea: Joker isn't messing up this site nearly as much as you. I hope he does something to help clean it up. This site can be very useful for getting out the truth. But you insane malcontents have messed it up. Admit it now, you are sick individuals with no scientific comprehension. All you can do is throw feces on the truth. You are sick and so are your puppets. It is a shame that Yahoo lets you go freely. But they are part of the problem. They take Soros' money.