What to get a 12 year old girl for her birthday?

I want a dozen gifts each containing a dozen of something, to give to my daughter when she turns a dozen years old. I think it would be even better if I could somehow incorporate the empty dozen egg cartons into the packaging/wrapping of these gifts. Please note, candy and other junk foods are not an option... show more I want a dozen gifts each containing a dozen of something, to give to my daughter when she turns a dozen years old.

I think it would be even better if I could somehow incorporate the empty dozen egg cartons into the packaging/wrapping of these gifts.

Please note, candy and other junk foods are not an option here.

So far, the only things I can think of are

-- a dozen cute mini erasers
-- a dozen stretchy bracelets made with pretty, sparkly crystal beads.in a dozen different color schemes

So I still need 10 more ideas... please help??
Update: In response to the comments about spoiling her with so many presents. I wish I could afford to spoil her! But I can't. So, I am trying to get creative instead. Her gifts need not be expensive for her to like them. And they can't be expensive, I can't afford it. She is still at an age where she... show more In response to the comments about spoiling her with so many presents. I wish I could afford to spoil her! But I can't. So, I am trying to get creative instead. Her gifts need not be expensive for her to like them. And they can't be expensive, I can't afford it. She is still at an age where she really loves having lots and lots of presents to open.
And, she will really think the number symmetry with the 12s is really cool, too. Weird, yes. And that's my girl!