What to get a 12 year old girl for her birthday?

I want a dozen gifts each containing a dozen of something, to give to my daughter when she turns a dozen years old.

I think it would be even better if I could somehow incorporate the empty dozen egg cartons into the packaging/wrapping of these gifts.

Please note, candy and other junk foods are not an option here.

So far, the only things I can think of are

-- a dozen cute mini erasers

-- a dozen stretchy bracelets made with pretty, sparkly crystal beads.in a dozen different color schemes

So I still need 10 more ideas... please help??

Update:

In response to the comments about spoiling her with so many presents. I wish I could afford to spoil her! But I can't. So, I am trying to get creative instead. Her gifts need not be expensive for her to like them. And they can't be expensive, I can't afford it. She is still at an age where she really loves having lots and lots of presents to open.

And, she will really think the number symmetry with the 12s is really cool, too. Weird, yes. And that's my girl!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best Answer

$12 gift card to someplace she likes to shop

12 lip glosses or lip balms (Walmart has sets, but you might need to combine them)

12 temporary tattoos

12 ponytail bands

12 candles on a cake (or 12 cupcakes to share with friends)

12 socks

12 pennies in a piggy bank

12 gel pens -- https://www.walmart.com/ip/Leisure-Arts-Inc-Gel-Pe... -- or regular pens (with a diary?)

12 signatures from people who love her on an autograph animal (like this one -- https://www.walmart.com/ip/One-12-White-Autograph-...

• 6 months ago

12 Broken Bones

11 Kidney Stones

10 Burner Phones

9 Army Drones

8 Student Loans

7 Smashed Tombstones

6 Bruised cheekbones

and 5 potato gems

• Ansaar6 months agoReport

https://shop.coles.com.au/a/a-national/product/coles-potato-royals-oven-fry-frozen

• 6 months ago

I'd bet she'd like an autograph album so she could get her friends to sign it.

Source(s): What I liked as a twelve-year-old.
  • 6 months ago

Wouldn't YOU know what you get your daughter better than we would? If you don't know her interests and preferences, not sure how we would.

On every level, this appears to be an actual 12 year old asking this, not a parent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I was gonna say candy hahaha

Well, here are a few ideas:

Beauty products (face masks, lotions, perfumes)

Earrings, bracelets, necklaces

Balloons

Slimes

Clothes

Candles

Nail polish

Notebooks

Stickers

Pens

Socks

Comics/books

I've ran out of ideas but I was wondering why not candy? I mean, it's her birthday, right? She deserves some candy...

ps. Don't spoil her too much!

• danxp2
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

There all going in the trash within 2 months tops. Best of luck to you, this dozen thing seems idiotic to me. However you could try generic child ideas when we don't know your daughter.

3 temporary tattoos

4 Color pencils

5 Hair scrunchies

6 Coupons for hair cuts

7 Video games

8 Forenite skins (prepaid cards anyway)

9 Books on changing body

10 Skating lessons

11 various single or outfits

12 books of favorite fantasy/sci-fi/other young adult series.

• 6 months ago

Why must she have twelve present of twelve things? She must be spoiled rotten!!

Peace.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.