Hi I m building a 12 by 20 shed with a gambrel truss, for my boss?

I m building a gambrel truss for a 12 foot wide by 20 long with a wall hight of 6 and 9 inches for the 4x4 and flooring so 81inches to top plate and 45inches For the trusses. I m used to building the standard 6/12 pitch normal gable end truss in think that s how its known. But my problem is the trusses have to be... show more I m building a gambrel truss for a 12 foot wide by 20 long with a wall hight of 6 and 9 inches for the 4x4 and flooring so 81inches to top plate and 45inches For the trusses. I m used to building the standard 6/12 pitch normal gable end truss in think that s how its known. But my problem is the trusses have to be total hight to the peak from the top plate of the wall at 45". The shed is 11 10 wide and the top trusses have to be longer than the bottom trusses or chord this is the information i v received,all the information online about making gambrel trusses is to make them half the with of the end wall and all equal lengths at a 22" 1/2 degree angle but I cant go that high sence its going on the trailer and a permit has to be used to go high than 10 2" any info on the pitches I should use I was told to use a 4 pitch on the top and go about 4 to 4 1/2 feet for the top pieces and draw a line to the corner of the floor for the bottom pieces around 35 degrees but I f any one has build a similar truss for a shed that 12 feet wide and an total hight around 10 2 or 10 7 and have done it I could use any tips or pitches there s a company know a old hickory sheds they have the same design I m going for but haven t got on the phone with them they were busy or not open but if you look at those thats what I m building the garage one with the garage door at the end I was. Told to go of that but its going to be board and batten no t1/11, all 1x12 pine