Am I likely to get cirrhosis?

I am 25 years old, healthy (I think), 9 stone 11, 5 foot 7, have no health issues and on no medication. I suffer with anxiety and since my parents split when I was 15 I have drank alcohol a lot. I've had periods, obviously where I haven't drank at all and if I have it hasn't been a lot. However for the... show more I am 25 years old, healthy (I think), 9 stone 11, 5 foot 7, have no health issues and on no medication. I suffer with anxiety and since my parents split when I was 15 I have drank alcohol a lot. I've had periods, obviously where I haven't drank at all and if I have it hasn't been a lot. However for the last few years at least I average a bottle of wine per night. I would say I'm mentally addicted, but not physically. I don't need a drink, I go plenty of nights on occasion (usually if I'm poorly), where I don't drink and I'm fine. I'm scared I am at risk of cirrhosis so if someone could give me some facts I would appreciate it. I've had blood tests yearly and my liver always comes back satisfactory but not sure what even means? Does a routine blood test pick up early signs of cirrhosis? Help!