What About SHADOW?

Hello Folks: I'm in the process of creating my own comic book/story series, and much of it focuses on a highly dark and mysterious cult that calls itself SHADOW (Secret Haven for the Advancement of Dark Overlords and Witchcraft) that is mainly obsessed with cybernetic consciousness (aka artificial intelligence... show more Hello Folks:

I'm in the process of creating my own comic book/story series, and much of it focuses on a highly dark and mysterious cult that calls itself SHADOW (Secret Haven for the Advancement of Dark Overlords and Witchcraft) that is mainly obsessed with cybernetic consciousness (aka artificial intelligence and many other wondrous aspects of science, technology, engineering and math), extraterrestrial lifeforms, supernatural occurrences and paranormal activity. (This cult has really nothing to do with the antagonists of that old cartoon series from the 1980s called THE MIGHTY ORBOTS by the way; however, does anyone reading this have any other good ideas for my SHADOW acronym?)

Anyway, I have many other ideas for acronyms too, which happen to be the names for sentient supercomputers that are involved with SHADOW. Here is my list --

1. Male voices: DRON, ZORN, DREK (or DREC), CORE (or KORE), CREL (or KREL) and ARON (which almost sounds like the name Aaron).

2. Female voices: VERA and PINC (or PINK and no, this has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the pop singer-turned actress either).

Does anyone reading have an idea what each of my acronyms should stand for? I'm open to all suggestions as long as they are not derogatory and/or obscene. Thank you for all of the good ones!

Me
1 answer 1