What needs to be out of the house when doing heat treatment for termites?

We are not going to fumigate - our possessions and all the living things growing up to and on the walls just makes it something we don't want to do. Looking at spot chemicals (and non-chemicals) as well as heat treatment.We would not do the whole house, just a couple of the bedrooms and one corner of the living... show more We are not going to fumigate - our possessions and all the living things growing up to and on the walls just makes it something we don't want to do. Looking at spot chemicals (and non-chemicals) as well as heat treatment.We would not do the whole house, just a couple of the bedrooms and one corner of the living room. What I can't find anywhere is what we need to take out of those rooms. As in - what might melt or be damaged in 140 degree temperatures! I suspect the treatment companies may have some insight, but I'm still in the process of getting inspections and bids. Maybe someone has a list from having it done or will have better luck searching it up on the internet. Thanks!
Update: I lost one of my answers! There was one with a very detailed list. Is it a Yahoo screw-up and I'm not seeing it, or is it gone? It would be best answer were it visible. I'll be back to pic another if it doesn't show. Meanwhile, we have decided to go with borate spray because one company will drill... show more I lost one of my answers! There was one with a very detailed list. Is it a Yahoo screw-up and I'm not seeing it, or is it gone? It would be best answer were it visible. I'll be back to pic another if it doesn't show.

Meanwhile, we have decided to go with borate spray because one company will drill holes and inject into the wood, not the walls which is too destructive.