How can I get my brother his job back?

I got him a job at Target a few months ago. It was a store that i used to work at and I told one of the managers that I was cool with that my little brother needed job and she looked out. My brother just turned 19 and he only had his job for 4 months. He got fired for leaving early and not showing up too many times. Now he's upset because he needs his money but i guess it was own fault because I told him to stop leaving early those occurances add up. But should I go up there and talk the manager that helped me or just let this go?

• B

Let it go, bro did his deed. You could help him find a job, try indeed.com with a zipcode of your choice and a brief skill description in the find box

• zipper

Not very likely; he is a goof up. His actions hung him out to dry, there ain't much you can do about that!

Poor, poor widdle boy has to have his bruffer find him a job at NINETEEN YEARS OF AGE! YOU should not even try to get his job back that is up to him NOT YOU! STOP trying to control his live it is his to fu$k up.

Just read some of you other questions and almost everyone is about minding other peoples business!

People who do not show up for their shifts makes the store get behind on floor and cashier coverage. It's cause for termination when it's happening with one person over and over.

He sunk his chances, he needs to realize that.

He burned his bridges already.

• GEEGEE

You already helped him and he failed you. He needs to grow up and be responsible. Let him find his own jobs from now on.

• Eva

Let it go. Your brother needs to learn to be more responsible. Apparently he needs to learn the hard way.

• Judy

no, They aren't likely to rehire him anyway - and should't

• TedEx

NEVER try to get a friend or relative a job where you work. If If t doesn't work out, you have hard feelings all around

Stay out of it, He got himself fired, let him live with the consequences

• Helen

Let it go. Your brother needs to take some responsibility and learn from the consequences of his actions.