My fiancé does he still have feelings for his baby mama?

He always answers to her and does whatever she wants when it comes to there kid. Nothing bad but it’s like he doesn’t have a voice of his own when it comes to raising there kid. If she wants him to pick him up and drop him off the same day he will do it. I personally think it’s unhealthy for the kid to be going... show more He always answers to her and does whatever she wants when it comes to there kid. Nothing bad but it’s like he doesn’t have a voice of his own when it comes to raising there kid. If she wants him to pick him up and drop him off the same day he will do it. I personally think it’s unhealthy for the kid to be going back and fourth everyday like that. But idk what to think anymore. I got him to take her to court to set a set schedule it was a fight let me tell you. I believe that every child needs a set schedule. All they do is fight back and fourth and aren’t thinking about what’s good for the kid. They fight in front of her etc.. the mother talks bad about me and he doesn’t address it with his daughter or the mother. It’s frustrating what should I do?
6 answers 6