How to play this part of musical notation for guitar?

How to recognize this unusual note ? Playing on guitar. Please take a look on a picture below that I pasted. I indicate by arrow. Here I have to take barre chord on fret IV. But there is note F indicated after I do this barre. But logically, this note suppose to be on fret III, because there is nothing about,... show more How to recognize this unusual note ?
Playing on guitar. Please take a look on a picture below that I pasted. I indicate by arrow. Here I have to take barre chord on fret IV. But there is note F indicated after I do this barre. But logically, this note suppose to be on fret III, because there is nothing about, that I have to take this note not on fret III and not on 4th string. In this beat and by treble clef there is no any alterative signs for this note. Can you please explain it to me?
1 answer 1