jack asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 months ago

What is the worst film you’ve ever seen?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Pink Flamingos, read the plot and you might agree even if you haven't seen it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_Flamingos#Plot

• jack8 months agoReport

U win, hands down

• Login to reply the answers
  • Joe
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

The Room

• 8 months ago

Space chimps

• 8 months ago

Many years ago, while a staff reviewer for a horror movie site called ZombieKeeper.com, I got a screener for a shot-on-video flick called Mr. Irish, about an Irish guy who decides to kill his wife. It was the most horrendous turd of a movie I've ever had the misfortune of viewing. I literally asked the site admin if it was a joke, if he'd just whipped up some quickie in his backyard to prank me with.

But no, it was a real movie, by an actual filmmaker, and apparently it was only one of many dozens of films this guy made. All of which, to my understanding, are every bit as awful as this one. I can't attest to that because this one film of his is all I had to see to know I don't want to see any more.

As a film reviewer, particularly when it comes to genre films, you learn to tell the difference between bad trash and good trash. This flick, though, is lower than bad trash. It's more of a "this thing has no reason to exist and the world is a lesser place because of it" type flick.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

Avatar the Last Airbender- The Movie. Literally the worst movie ever.

• 8 months ago

Spring Break.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Horrible Henry

• 8 months ago

Out Of Africa- Two great stars in a movie that flopped. Bored me to near death.

• 8 months ago

I don't recall the name, but it had Adam Sandler and a guy pissed all over a room in a mansion - like projectile style pissing.

• 8 months ago

Hobo with a shotgun, no redeeming quality whatsoever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.