Can I get the red cross and planned parenthood to stop sending me mail requesting donations?

I used to donate a lot to the red cross, so I can see why they do it but I donated a little to planned parenthood a few years ago and I'm sure they've spent way more on postage and paper trying to get more in the years since then. They send me way more than the red cross does. I haven't completely... show more I used to donate a lot to the red cross, so I can see why they do it but I donated a little to planned parenthood a few years ago and I'm sure they've spent way more on postage and paper trying to get more in the years since then. They send me way more than the red cross does.

I haven't completely stopped donating to the red cross but it kind of feels like they punish people for giving them money.