If you only apply Ockham's Razor to the question of whether the universe is finite or infinite, what would you choose?

Although both concepts of 'finite' and 'infinite' are hard to grasp, either of one must be true. And don't come with this crap like infinite but finite, with reference to the surface of the Earth that can be walked around endlessly while the surface is definite finite. This is often mentioned... show more Although both concepts of 'finite' and 'infinite' are hard to grasp, either of one must be true. And don't come with this crap like infinite but finite, with reference to the surface of the Earth that can be walked around endlessly while the surface is definite finite. This is often mentioned when people ask about finite or infinite concerning the universe. If you apply that to Earth I could always say: "I can still go up and down".