Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Do you back GOP Rep. Justin Amash's assessment that Trump should be impeached?

I think anyone who's intellectually honest would say the same.

No, I think a president who refuses to show his birth certificate is hiding something and he should be impeached for not being a legal US citizen and for dishonesty.

• Neengefan

Have you been living a cave for 10 years? Obama showed his Birth Certificate. It was shown all over T.V. & the internet, for weeks!. Talk about "low information" Refuses? Ironic, then it should bother you that Trump "refuses" to show his taxes.

• Nick

I like his integrity, but his party is tearing him to shreds. He showed courage and is actually standing up to a member of his party, but he is costing support from his party too. Politics is funny.

• Neengefan

Apparently, a few, have integrity, and a moral compass.

Considering Trump has done nothing to be impeached for, it sounds like Amash is just a publicity hound of no importance to anyone and certainly not someone I would ever vote for.

• Neengefan

Really? Mueller listed ten episodes of obstruction, and since you can't indict a sitting President, the next step would be the decision of Congress, NOT BARR! Barr lied!!! The report is on line, you should read part 2.

no

• Dale

I think that anyone that wants to get their name in the media would say the same.

Many would like to say it, but too many fear Trump's "twisted" base. It seems that many have a serious character flaw. Will trade integrity for votes (from Trump's base). He also, laid out in detail facts for obstruction from the Mueller report

• blu

One step at a time.

Get the ball rolling for public hearings like how Watergate unfolded. The Mueller report is a place to find witnesses for testimony. The public needs to hear the words. Ultimately, the people will decide at the ballot box but give us as many facts as possible first.

I'm not ruling out impeachment ... just not yet. Seems to me the Clinton impeachment took about 3 months.

Absolutely. I thought that the felonies he ordered from the White House were PLENTY to merit impeachment even without all of the obstruction...

• sam

yes

You mean the guy who is so republican that he's going to run for president as a libertarian

No

Just another snowflake with a personal agenda

Mueller said there was no crime.

• Neengefan

no chance...Mueller NEVER said there was no crime, Trump's "water boy", Barr did, who actually auditioned for the job with his, ridiculous memo. Cons have a lot of difficulty with facts.