Should I fire my band mates?

So I’m the lead singer/guitarist of my band, and recently the other 3 members have been becoming increasingly problematic. The drummer, let’s call him Mark, especially. No matter what ideas I have he seems to enjoy disagreeing and it’s almost like he’s trying to make things harder for me. The guitarist and him have... show more So I’m the lead singer/guitarist of my band, and recently the other 3 members have been becoming increasingly problematic. The drummer, let’s call him Mark, especially. No matter what ideas I have he seems to enjoy disagreeing and it’s almost like he’s trying to make things harder for me. The guitarist and him have become good friends, so he goes along with whatever Mark says. The bassist and guitarist have been friends since middle school so they will stick by each other no matter what. I just feel incredibly disrespected... it’s not like I just don’t like their ideas, they don’t give new ideas, they just shoot down everything I want to say. And another thing is they NEVER ANSWER MY TEXTS unless they are saying no/delivering bad news. It’s so incredibly difficult to plan anything because they never answer ESPECIALLY THE GUITARIST. I have no one else to play with.... Should I fire them or put up with it? And how would I go about it? Thanks
12 answers 12