Is it bad to purchase a used car with 99,000 miles on it? A 2014. See details:?

I am wanting to trade my car in for something that gets better gas mileage, and I found a Honda Civic I am interested in. It's a 2014, and has 99,000 miles on it and they want $10,660. It is a certified CARFAX 1 owner car and has not been involved in any accidents. It is also through a large dealership (Jeff... show more I am wanting to trade my car in for something that gets better gas mileage, and I found a Honda Civic I am interested in. It's a 2014, and has 99,000 miles on it and they want $10,660. It is a certified CARFAX 1 owner car and has not been involved in any accidents. It is also through a large dealership (Jeff Wyler). My question is, is this too many miles for a used car?? Some people tell me it is, but I really don't know because cars are made much differently now... Please help!