6 months into my 1 year lease, my landlord tells me ge has signed an exclusive contract with a cable provider and no others are allowed?

He wants me to immediately switch companied and they will remove the other company's wires and seal any holes. Im in a contract with my current provider. I don't see how he can make me do this. My lease has no such restrictions. I told him that if he paid out my contract with my current company and... show more He wants me to immediately switch companied and they will remove the other company's wires and seal any holes. Im in a contract with my current provider. I don't see how he can make me do this. My lease has no such restrictions.

I told him that if he paid out my contract with my current company and paid me the difference in price, I would switch otherwise, I intend to fight him on it. He said he won't pay anything and I have until friday before the wires are removed. Should I try to get a court order preventing him from cutting off my cable?
Update: This is in ohio btw.