Need help ASAP?

Over the weekend, I was taking care of my best friends pets. One of her pet is a leopard gecko and yesterday, i accidentally l’est his cage lid a little bit open. The cats somehow found their way in the cage and when I came back again to check on them, he was gone. Long story short I found him with the help of my... show more Over the weekend, I was taking care of my best friends pets. One of her pet is a leopard gecko and yesterday, i accidentally l’est his cage lid a little bit open. The cats somehow found their way in the cage and when I came back again to check on them, he was gone. Long story short I found him with the help of my friends aunt (I called her) I’m trying to apologize to her but I really need help starting the conversation. Please help.
Update: My friend knows what happened but, she’s been ghosting me and I’m not sure how mad she is a second the gecko ment so much to her. I don’t want to loose her. Please help.
1 answer 1