Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

Does anybody else answer every question in a foreign language with "maybe" for an easy 2 points?

8 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Best Answer

Some do, but doing so is a non-answer violation and subject to being reported and removed.

• 6 months ago

Short of being a site administrator or the "anybody else" I do not believe it is possible to answer your question with any degree of accuracy.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

No I dont Answer in a Different language for Easy 2 Points

Only Point gamers do that

• 6 months ago

I've seen many such trolls, just copy and paste the same answer 160 times a day for points.

there's one current one, who just answers "that's a good question" 160 times a day.

never answers the question or says anything else............just posts "that's a good question".

then there's the "Yes" or "No" people......

since technically Yahoo doesn't consider Yes or No a violation........even when it's not a yes or no type question.

• Zirp
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

answering "yes" or "no" when it isn't a yes-or-no question IS a violation.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I'm smart enough I would answer it " peut-etre " or " puede ser " to change things up.

• Zirp
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

That would still be a violation

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Questions in foreign languages are violations of the guidelines and should be reported instead of "answered"

• 6 months ago

Anybody 'else' - other than who?

• 6 months ago

No, but I have swept the transportation and mathematics categories pretending to be a smug dolphin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.