Why do I see my girlfriend differently after taking her virginity?

I have always lpved her but now I do love her even more, if that was even possibile. Afterwards she was a bit nervous so I hugged her tight, it was the most beautiful hug of my life. Now I see her as my little one, my angel, my only source of life, my soul mate and the one who was destined to me from life. I was... show more I have always lpved her but now I do love her even more, if that was even possibile. Afterwards she was a bit nervous so I hugged her tight, it was the most beautiful hug of my life. Now I see her as my little one, my angel, my only source of life, my soul mate and the one who was destined to me from life. I was never the romantic type of guy, I was always cynic and didn't believe in things because in my life I only had pain, but she changed everything and now I just see her as my angel. I also feel a bit at fault for taking her virginity (I still see her scared face and the fear she had), but at the same way this made us bond even more.