when will the MESSIAH RETURN TO fix the mess form the previous guy Jesus?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

When it's time, dear.

• STORMY K8 months agoReport

I picked your answer ...I doubt if Jesus was a hippie

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 months ago

Be on guard.Revelation 16:15,Matthew 24:43,1 Thessalonians 5:2,1 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it or 1 Corinthians 15:52 .in a moment, in the blink of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we will be changed.2 Peter 3:8 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lustsChrist's Coming Judgment.Genesis 3:1-7; Genesis 7:1-5; Romans 5:12-21The Day of the Lord.Zephaniah 1:7-18; 1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 Matthew 25:31-46): Christ is Judge, and He sets the sheep on His right hand and the goats on His left. He judges that the sheep can enter eternal life, while the goats receive the destructive judgment of fire. Jesus will judge the un believe. Atheists and theists Hell is waiting.

• 8 months ago

What mess did Jesus do. He told us to repent from our sins or we will perish. What mess is that? That's the truth and anyone who hates the thought of having to turn from their sins in order to be saved is evil an cannot be saved. The only way we can be saved is to accept the truth and do it.

Psalms 2

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Proverbs 30:4

“Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?”

John8

22Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come. 23And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

• 8 months ago

Jesus is the messiah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.