MY UNCLE IS BRUTALLY ABUSING HIS DOG?!!!?!?!?

My uncle had this dog for 2 months. Yesterday when I came to his apartment to hang out, the puppy stayed outside downstairs so I went to hang with the her. She didn't have any dog food, just water. Dirty water. I heard that my uncle broke her leg before because she peed a little in the apartment. WAS THAT EVEN... show more My uncle had this dog for 2 months. Yesterday when I came to his apartment to hang out, the puppy stayed outside downstairs so I went to hang with the her. She didn't have any dog food, just water. Dirty water. I heard that my uncle broke her leg before because she peed a little in the apartment. WAS THAT EVEN NECESSARY? God, that little *****. He did take her to the vet though. I could still see scars and everything. The puppy is really lonely though. So anyways she saw two big dogs today and followed them, but then my uncle came and grabbed her neck, taking her upstairs and threw it on the balcony. The dog was scared to death. My uncle has a mental issue history. And don't say I didn't try to help the dog, I did but I can't do much since I am only 13, he looked like he was gonna beat me up if I didn't give her to him. I gave ice cream to the poor dog because it was a really hot day, and then my uncle said it was gonna give her a stomach ache, so I took it away. But then my uncle said just let her finish it because if she gets sick, I'm paying the medical bills. What a ******* little asshole. I cannot tolerate with this little punk. I mean what the hell though, I was crying when he carried the dog and dropped it while standing up and started slapping the dog making her cry because she didn't come to him when he called her. He expects her to know and understand EVERYTHING when she is just a puppy that he doesn't even take to training. Please help me!!!!:(
7 answers 7