Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 8 months ago

My stepdad takes our coats at night?

I am claressa, i am 16. I have 3 other sisters, 14, 12 and 8. I also have one brother who is 10. My mom got together with my stepdad a couple years ago and got married on December 19, 2018 and moved into our house the same day they got married. Since he moved in he tells me and my two oldest sisters that our winter coats have to be given to him at the end of the nights, and i noticed we only have to give our coats to him on nights our mom is working overnight. I'm not sure why but it is weird. I just bought a moncler coat with fur on the hood and my 14 year old sister owns a pelle pelle brand coat soft with fur on hood and inside and my 12 year old sister owns a moncler coat as well but hers has more fur and has satin on inside.

We tried to talk to our mom but she thinks it's to weird of a story and thinks I'm making it up. Why does our stepdad take our coats at night? How can i get him to stop?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Sounds to me like a easy to administer plan to deter unauthorized nocturnal outdoor excursions during the cold weather months. You don't need your winter coat while you're home and you're not going anywhere, so what's the problem? I'd be thankful he wasn't taking my shoes.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago

What difference does it make unless you DO sneak out at night, right?

• 8 months ago

Maybe he doesn't want you sneaking out at night and thinks taking your coats will prevent it?

• 8 months ago

Your stepdad probably has an underground coat fighting ring. Your coats are his prize fighters. He knows it’s wrong and he feels every hit that your coats take, but he needs the money. He has a family now, he wants to leave this horrible life behind, but he can’t. He has to steal from his family to give to his family.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Carson
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

I wonder if it has something to do with his previous relationship (s).

Maybe he had wife that went on nightly errands for an hour or two. Or escaping hormonal teens. Be they his or steps.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

you record him on your phone doing it and show it to your mother

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

he doesn't want you sneaking out of the house at night and it is too cold to go out without a coat

• 8 months ago

if its cold its because he's trying to give you a reason not to wander off at night to do weird things on your own.

• Liar
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Sounds like he uses them as toilet paper.

• 8 months ago

1. Its possibly his way of making sure you don't run off at night.

2. Is it so bad? Its not like you need the coats at night. You're not using them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.