Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 8 months ago

What punishment would you give to a 12 year old if you found out he had spent $500 on an Xbox game.?

I'd take the x box away for a month if it was his money his choice I'd just tell him how dumb it was

• hart

no punishments

Was it the kids money or your money? If it was your money, then just take the game from him, and make him go out and mow lawns until he comes up with 500 dollars to give you. But if its HIS money, then let him do what he wants with it, it's not hurting you now is it

Was it the 12 year old's money or yours? If it was his, obviously he can spend it how he wants. Either you're a troll or you're super controlling.

none, what make you think that you need to punish him, there is something wrong with you, don't be a controlling *****, he is never going to be 12 again. Love him as much as you can, how will you feel if he dies next week,

• kelvin

if that was my kid he would be getting a job

No allowance and no Xbox for an year. But also no TV for the parents during an year because they obviously do not have the control over their 12 year old...

• Liar

How did they get the money? If it's their money, then obviously they can spend it any way they want. If they stole it, then why did I have my credit information out for them to find?

Why does a 12 year old have $500 to just spend it for anything? That much money and a good parent would know what they were doing with the money. This sound like a trolling question.

Make them drink grape juice until their brain swells and they die.