Questions for Muslims please help.?

I have a questions about Allah and belief. Can someone explain to me belief and what it really is. How do I know if I’m a believer? Am I not a believer if I have doubts and questions? How can i be a believer when there’s so many things to break your belief? How can I know if Allah loves me? Does Allah hate me if... show more I have a questions about Allah and belief. Can someone explain to me belief and what it really is. How do I know if I’m a believer? Am I not a believer if I have doubts and questions? How can i be a believer when there’s so many things to break your belief? How can I know if Allah loves me? Does Allah hate me if I’m not a good Muslim? Does questioning mean I’m a bad Muslim? How can I become successful in Islam because I feel like a failure and like to be successful in this life and the after life? I truly need some guidance and help I’m a little lost and I’m suffering from laziness and stress and I don’t do salah and keep making sins and I’m afraid that I lost the connection I have with allah that I truly love and want to fix things. Thank you very much.
2 answers 2