Would a man love me despite my excessive hair growth?

I have pcos, and for a while now I have been struggling to maintain my body and facial hair. I had laser hair treatment done on my face before, several times but it still grows back after a while. I started having this problem when I was 14-15 and now 21. Is getting to the point where I’m just getting tired of... show more I have pcos, and for a while now I have been struggling to maintain my body and facial hair. I had laser hair treatment done on my face before, several times but it still grows back after a while. I started having this problem when I was 14-15 and now 21.

Is getting to the point where I’m just getting tired of worrying about it, It would take me a whole day or two to remove around 85 percent of my body hair. Such as my face, neck, arms and shoulders, stomach and chest. Basically from head to toe. Waxing my chest is probably the worse area because I’m super sensitive around there, as it will get red and spotty and takes weeks to heal and when it does that’s when the hair grows back in, I even have hair on my breasts which is quite embarrassing, it’s pretty much a part of my beauty routine. (Also I mostly wax my body and only shave my armpits, legs and bum.) I can never seem to have smooth skin on my face and neck as there will always be some stubles that didn’t come out while waxing, I even tweeze them out but it came take hours.

I had read about guys not digging into girls who have body hairs, and I wonder would a man ever love me or find me attractive at least despite my hormonal condition.