He hates my 4 year old and we have a baby together what do I do?

Ok so I have been with this guy for a year already and I have a son who is not his and I always accuse him of not liking my son and this is why when I first got with him my son would irritate him if he sat by me and one time my son said he had to throw up n I was trying to get off the couch with him and he pushed... show more Ok so I have been with this guy for a year already and I have a son who is not his and I always accuse him of not liking my son and this is why when I first got with him my son would irritate him if he sat by me and one time my son said he had to throw up n I was trying to get off the couch with him and he pushed my son and so I punch him cuz I knew he pushed him he lied about it and finally admitted it ok well this was at the beginning now we have a daughter together and he still treats my son weird like he tries to scare him tell him there is monsters or gohst he makes fun of how my son looks talks and acts and he always seems like hes waiting for a reason to spank him cuz everything my son does irritates him I accuse him of hating my son and he say he doesnt and it's been on going for a year and feel it in my heart he hates him and doesnt want him around for this whole year I haven't had my son because I was pregnant and I was rude to my son cuz if my bf so my mom took him most of the time I cry every night cuz I wish I could have him all the time but I cant everytime I try to leave this guy he try's to ruin my life and wont let me take my daughter but kicks me out when my son come to stay the night we always fight around my son and he's scared to come over I need help tell me what I should do I feel like I have to stay with him till my daughter grows up n I have to ruin my son's life cuz this guy