Is it wrong for my parents to not take me to the doctors?

I’m a 20 year old girl and I live in California. Just a few hours before midnight I have a real bad stomach ache and my head hurts really bad and I feel like I am going to throw up. I asked my mom and dad if they could take me to the doctors and they said cannot because they have to go to work early in the morning. I starting crying but they ignored me and went to bed. Is this wrong for them to do this? I would take myself to the doctors but I don’t have a drivers license

Just drink some water hun! Even if you throw it up, keep sipping it so you can stay hydrated and if you are still sick tomorrow maybe you can ask a friend, or cousin, or someone to take you??

take Uber

• Eva

Sounds like the flu. There's nothing the doctor is going to do for you. Go back to bed.

I throw up all the time because of the wrong food or whatever. You should not be concerned unless you have a fever or you have been throwing up for three days and you have no appetite. If that's the case, your parents would know since you live with them, right?

• alan P

In can be a difficult call to know whether someone needs to go to an out of hours doctor in the middle of the night. If you were a small child then they probably should have taken you but you are an adult and appear to have survived.

• Tavy

You have a tummy bug, your parents know that, there is nothing a Doctor can do to help it.

• Uri

They should have, are you alright now?