Disqualifying medical conditions with the marines, navy, army, etc...?

I've been thinking of applying to the naval academy for when I graduate high school, or going to regular college and later joining the military. One possible setback: I have pcos (poly cystic ovarian syndrome). The only symptoms I have are minor acne and my menstrual cycle is a bit wonky. would this disqualify... show more I've been thinking of applying to the naval academy for when I graduate high school, or going to regular college and later joining the military. One possible setback: I have pcos (poly cystic ovarian syndrome). The only symptoms I have are minor acne and my menstrual cycle is a bit wonky. would this disqualify me, or could I get waived for it? I've read through the list of automatic disqualifiers and I cant figure out of if it applies. Granted, I've read about women in the army (etc.) who have pcos, but were diagnosed after they were enlisted...
Update: ALSO: forgot to mention this, but I haven't told my parents about wanting to do this. As I am still a minor, I don't think "ask your recruiter" would be the best advice, considering they don't know. I know I'll obviously eventually have to break the news to them, but as of now, it's... show more ALSO: forgot to mention this, but I haven't told my parents about wanting to do this. As I am still a minor, I don't think "ask your recruiter" would be the best advice, considering they don't know. I know I'll obviously eventually have to break the news to them, but as of now, it's not that simple. Sorry!
Update 2: CLARIFICATION: I am a junior in high school, I have above average grades, and all that. I'm going to apply for the different service academies in the fall of my senior year/this summer, which is when people are supposed to do so. I think my wording made it sound like I was going to apply after I graduated...