Can rushed even be an excuse for GoT finale?

The rest of the final season was already a bit dissapointing but easily excusable as rushed and I accepted it as is even though I took note of how poor the writing became. But the finale... just why? How did this take two years? I noticed a few things the show appeared to be leading towards that were just dropped.... show more The rest of the final season was already a bit dissapointing but easily excusable as rushed and I accepted it as is even though I took note of how poor the writing became. But the finale... just why? How did this take two years?
I noticed a few things the show appeared to be leading towards that were just dropped. For example when Danys dragons snarled at her and she was told she’d never control them. Well that was completely dropped as a concept to favor a dragon that reads her thoughts or some ****. Also, Jon’s claim to the throne and royal ties. Literally did it have any relevance in the show? It amounted to nothing.
Working with what the show gave me, I can think of two alternate endings that wouldn’t have been trash.
1. Dragon gets butthurt and burns Jon and everybody else in the vicinity then grabs his ***** and flies off to grief.
2. In that meeting, since the one heir to the throne is somehow still alive as a prisoner, the rest of the houses declare him the king and demand his release as a result and then a final battle to dispose of the foreigners, even if Jon died in the process.
0