I strongly dislike the way a particular company hires people. Do you agree or disagree with me?

I know a company and throughout the interview process, they have a bunch of secret tests. For example, they call you for an interview late and see how you respond. They make you ask them if they're still in the process of scheduling you a final interview for the final interview to happen. They act purposefully... show more I know a company and throughout the interview process, they have a bunch of secret tests. For example, they call you for an interview late and see how you respond. They make you ask them if they're still in the process of scheduling you a final interview for the final interview to happen. They act purposefully rude sometimes to see how you respond. I strongly dislike that. I feel like they should just be honest with job candidates.