How to loose belly fat fast?

So I’m trying to workout and loose some fat around my waist area in order to fit a dress for my confirmation in about 2 weeks. My waist is 29 inch and I wanted to loose at least 2 inches. I’ve been eating three meals a day with one snack. For breakfast I would eat something small like a banana or an orange, for... show more So I’m trying to workout and loose some fat around my waist area in order to fit a dress for my confirmation in about 2 weeks. My waist is 29 inch and I wanted to loose at least 2 inches. I’ve been eating three meals a day with one snack. For breakfast I would eat something small like a banana or an orange, for lunch I would eat a small bowl of rice and a bunch of Vegetables and meat on the side, for snacks o would eat a small honey granola bar, and for dinner I would eat the same thing as lunch. I’ve also been working out 6 days a week: Mon- 50 min cardio and 10 min abs
Tue- 45 min cardio + weights and a 30 min jog
Wed- 20 min abs + 4 miles jog with 4 miles walk
Thur- jogged 5 miles and 3 miles walk
Fri- 30 min cardio with weights and 10 min abs
Sat- 20 min abs and 4 miles jog with 3 miles walk
Sun- rest day
It’s only been a week and so far I’ve lost 3 inches off my thighs (originally 23.5 inch), but I’ve only lost half an inch off my waist but I can see my four pack and abs line. I really need to shed another 1.5 inches off my waist in order to fit my dress in a week. How can I shed 1.5 inches fast?
Update: Since I'm Asian, my body is so used to eating meals everyday that consist of carbs (like rice). When I tried cutting out carbs on my diet, my body felt like sh*t and I wasn't loosing any fat. My body was back to normal once I started eating meals conists of carbs again. I still eat carbs like rice everyday... show more Since I'm Asian, my body is so used to eating meals everyday that consist of carbs (like rice). When I tried cutting out carbs on my diet, my body felt like sh*t and I wasn't loosing any fat. My body was back to normal once I started eating meals conists of carbs again. I still eat carbs like rice everyday but I limit it to small amount.