If you could restart life would you?

From the very beginning, if you could just stop everything right now and start your life completely over from where you began would you?

Favorite Answer

yea i would do 2-3 things differently.

1. i would tell my mom to get checked for breast cancer and leukemia a lot sooner. ( she passed away from leukemia that the doctors blamed shed got it from chemo due to the breast cancer ). i would also push the doctors to take her into medical care a lot sooner as that is how she died. they didn't want to send her to get bone marrow transplant because they thought she had something else but they did few xrays and nothing. she died 1 day before she was supposed to be admitted again because of that xray bullshet. the doctor knows that she fked up as well BIG time.

2. i would major in something else. i currently am a cook; went to culinary school and graduated and all that but tbh the life of a cook is dreadful at times. low pay, hours suck, very hard work, long hours. you literally need a PASSION for this industry and sadly most of the time the cooks lose that passion because this field just breaks you down.

i love to cook but yes it's a high stress field very fast paced and everyone is a critic.

3. i would try and move out of state. i live in Hawaii on Oahu cost of living here is insane. it's getting more expensive by the year as well. our taxes on my island are going up 3 times i think because of a train system they are building here. lots of issues with that train system as well like the people building it stealing money so now it stopped and they are investigating yet we are still getting taxed to pay for it.

i would move to california probably

tbh though i would be content with my life as is if i could only have my mom back. i think she was sad to die because her mom had leukemia and died when she was a little girl and she had to live through it and she didn't want us to go through that despite were older she still cared for us like we were little kids still.

I would reboot my life sometime in the summer between 8th and 9th grade.

Nope. I would hate to be growing up in today's crappy, tech obsessed world...

• mokrie

I would do it ONLY if I would keep my knowledge gained from this lifetime. To begin again knowing nothing would be of no help.

Have sex

nah, I think it will still be the same

Sometimes I think if I could go back to, say, junior high, knowing what I know now, I could do much better. I'd know what mistakes to avoid, I'd know what was really important. Then again, everything would probably be different and I'd make all different mistakes and do all different stupid things.

My childhood and adolescence were not especially pleasant. I didn't enjoy childhood like people tell me I was supposed to. I wouldn't choose to do that again if it was going to be like that again.

• Mj

Only if I could make changes knowing what I now know.

No, that would be rolling the dice. My life was close to optimum, as far as I'm concerned.

Yes