promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Kyler asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 year ago

How do I discreetly get an off-brand fleshlight or convince my grandfather to get me one.?

I am 14. My mother and father are divorced and I have been looking at those fleshlight things. I want to get one but I don t want to spend the 60 dollars, so I want to get an off brand one. How should I order it secretly from amazon, or maybe convince my grandfather to buy it for me, and if I ask him to, how the heck do I start that convo??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Grandfather? I dunno. You're 14, so he knows you jack off, but you know better than us if he'd be up for getting involved at all in that part of your life. If it was me, I wouldn't be angry or anything, but I'm not sure what I'd say about helping you with that. (I do know that if you were planting seed, I'd be sure you had plenty of condoms) At the moment, I think you should do what men before you have done for millions of years. God (?) gave you 2 hands and arms that are just the right length.

Source(s): I really hope this is a real question. Typing that answer took some time...
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Just tell them that you have a hard time jerking off (If you do) and just tell them that most guys your age have a fleshjack or a fleshlight. (A secret is that if you become a fleshjack model you get one free from them.)

Source(s): www.fleshjack.com/
  • Sally
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

forget about fleshlights

Ask a female government school teacher to pleasure you

Source(s): Bill Clinton
    • ron h
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

I've heard that the home-schooled men get lucky more often. The neighbors and "aunts" don't lose their teaching licenses.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

What you do is stop making up ridiculous fake posts. Minimum age to use the site is 13. You don't appear to meet that criteria.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

That's a complete waste of money. Don't pollute your mind with such crap. At 14 you should be honing your mind, so that when your opportunity at the real thing comes along you'll know how to act, not be an oaf. Josie is right, your hand will do just fine until that day.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Josie is a woman who usually gives bad advice, primarily because she's never been a man. The word "oaf" makes me think you also have never been a man. This "question" is VERY likely phony. BUT women really have no idea what a Dick does to a 14 year old man's brain. The question COULD be real.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

If you want something like that, you should buy it yourself. If you want it bad enough, you'll figure out how to pay for it (and most 'adult toy's are mailed in generic packaging for discretion).

• balan
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You are staying with the grand father.He may not bother what you buy from Amazon's.Just order it.Tell your grand father to receive the parcel once it comes.I do not think that they will ask age proof at the time of ordering.Regards.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Amazon is likely to want to be paid by SOMEONE'S credit card. Theft of CC info will be frowned upon by the grandfather.

• 1 year ago

let him share it

• Josie
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Amazon deliver in plain amazon boxes.

However the off-brand sextoys are often not very reliable.

I would have thought that at 14 , your hand (or someone

else's hand ) would work better !!.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.