I've been throwing up lately?

Hi, I'm a 20 year old female and I'm just desperate for some words of comfort and assurance, I'm very concerned. So for the past month, I think I've been having a mild form of depression. I've just been very emotional, I feel incredibly vulnerable, and I found myself throwing up for the fourth... show more Hi, I'm a 20 year old female and I'm just desperate for some words of comfort and assurance, I'm very concerned. So for the past month, I think I've been having a mild form of depression. I've just been very emotional, I feel incredibly vulnerable, and I found myself throwing up for the fourth time this morning. April 11 is when it started - I would wake up every morning with such a heavy feeling in my stomach, I didn't know exactly what it was from. My heart would be beating and I would get a rush through my whole body. I'm going to consult a doctor about this because I'm already worried - this shouldn't be happening to me. I feel like it's partly due to stress/nervousness, because I'm about to transfer to university in the Fall, and I don't take change that well. Obviously when I get there I'll feel better, but right now I feel very uncomfortable. I've just been feeling overly emotional this past month and I haven't been my normal self, throwing up etc. My parents are already very worried and they don't know what to do; I just can't seem to pull myself together. Is this an age related thing that I'm going through? Why am I feeling this way? Is it just stress? Please give me some words of comfort and assurance that I'll be okay. I really want to be okay. Thank you..
Update: And no, I am not pregnant, I promise. I am a virgin.
Update 2: I'm just filled with a fear of entering life I guess, I don't know how to handle these emotions.