Recommend me favorite movies of yours that I can watch? (No inappropriate movies)?

Update: I really couldn't care less what type of genre the movie is, what language it is in or where it was made. I just want to compile a list of movies that I would watch whenever I have free time. I will gather the list, and either put it in Microsoft Excel or Google docs. Depending on how I liked the movie, I rate... show more I really couldn't care less what type of genre the movie is, what language it is in or where it was made. I just want to compile a list of movies that I would watch whenever I have free time. I will gather the list, and either put it in Microsoft Excel or Google docs. Depending on how I liked the movie, I rate it from 1 - 5, cross it off to mark it as watched, and go onto to the next one.