Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 9 months ago

Why are liberals trying to push socialized healthcare on my child with Leukemia when all he needs is prayer?

Favorite Answer

Liberals are insane. At one end of the hospital they want to spend 1000s on saving defective children yet at the other end of the hospital they want to murder perfectly healthy babies in the womb. They say they believe in evolution but they certainly don't practice it.

• Alan

So what is your explanation for your Republican President calling for war with Iran that will end up killing millions of innocent people?

A man hears that there is going to be a flood.

He prays to be saved.

Someone drives by and offers to take him to safety.

He declines, and says all he needs is prayer.

The flooding starts and someone comes in a boat and offers to save him.

He declines, and says all he needs is prayer. God will save him.

The water rises and the first floor of his house in underwater. He looks out the second floor window and sees a bigger boat, and tells it to go away, because he has been praying and God will save him.

The entire house is underwater. He is standing on the chimney, praying.

A helicopter comes. He still refuses to go.

He drowns.

Gets to heaven.

Says to God "I prayed so much; why didn't you do anything to help me?"

God says "I sent you a weather report, the guy who drove by, two boats, and a helicopter."

Prayer doesn't work if you refuse to accept the help that God provides.

Sometimes, you have to consider that healthcare might be what God is sending as His answer to you prayer.

Faith healing does a fine job of refuting itself, it doesn't need your help. A Reagan avatar, huh? If you had told me a decade ago that the day would come that I would fall down on my knees, and thank the God I don't believe in, to wake up one morning to find Ronald Reagan was president, I would have laughed. Not any more.

.

.

That's not even funny. Bad taste.